explainin loooosy

WELCOME to the Forest Flaw.
If you are here to check out my portrait work, please click HERE!
If you would like to see my Pet portraits, please click HERE!
If you would like to see my Forest Flaw babies, see HERE!
If you would like to follow me on facebook, click HERE

You can see by my blog that I have many interests, including sewing, drawing and writing about various crafty art related things.
Custom orders are available, just message me.


Thursday 8 September 2011

Early beginnings

So I feel like an early settler, traversing the plains of Blogdom until I find that perfect layout - the ultimate font - the difinitive 'vibe' so that I can unload my wagon and sort out my gear.
I can almost feel the wind in my virtual hair as this country is wide and vast and incredibly intimidating. At least I am talking to myself here until I grow and nurture a community of listeners to stop at my campsite and be regaled with tales of my new creations and how they came to be.
I pledge not to be too boring - too preachy - too academic or too abstract.
I vow to be entertaining - inspirational (tabs on self!) and whimsically amusing (can only aspire anyway).

However, I think I can see the Forest on the horizon - bear with me as I navigate the micro-roads to get there, I hope it doesn't take too long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment